Travel Soccer is CSC’s most competitive soccer program. Teams participate in the Mid-New Jersey Youth Soccer Association (MNJYSA), which is comprised of affiliated soccer clubs across New Jersey. Games are scheduled by the league and teams compete against towns across the state. Most games are played within a one hour drive from Cranford, however may take place anywhere across the state. Players must tryout and there is no guaranteed playing time.
Team standings are maintained by the league. Teams compete in season ending playoffs as well as one or more multi-game tournaments throughout the season.
Teams are coached by volunteer parents and are trained weekly by professional trainers from United Soccer Academy. Practices are usually on weeknights while games are mostly played on Sundays.
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Division Chart / Format
- U7 & U8 / 4 v 4
- U9 & U10 / 4 v 4
- U11 & U12 / 9 v 9
- U13 & Older / 11 v 11
The following fees apply to Travel Soccer
- $25 (Non-Refundable) Tryout Fee for All Age Groups
- U9 & U10 – $680 Registration Fee
- U11 – U12 – $615 Registration Fee
- U13 – $570 Registration Fee
- U14 – $515 Registration Fee
- U16 – $225 Registration Fee
- U19 – $235 Registration Fee
- $80 (approximately) for a new uniform kit
- Shin Guards and Soccer (not baseball) cleats Required
Additional early registration discounts may be applied 3-4 months prior to the season start. Discounts are automatically applied during registration checkout. This fee schedule is intended to encourage earlier signups so the club can finalize schedules and teams.
Contact us: TravelVP@cranfordsoccer.club