All orders/sales/registrations are final.
Safety Policy to protect all players on the field
Shin guards are mandatory for all soccer sessions. Soccer cleats or sneakers (no softball/baseball cleats or metal cleats of any type) are required. Soccer shorts only (no pockets, loops, zippers, etc.) as per IFAB/FIFA Soccer laws of the game.
In Recreational Soccer (Pre-K thru Rec2) no player is allowed to participate with casts, splints, air-casts, braces or similar supports (slip on ACE-like 100% fabric/elastic socks are allowed). Participation at Intercounty & Travel levels is at the discretion of the referees with the same general rule expected.
Refund Policy for Recreational Soccer Programs & All Clinics
Once a player is registered, there are no refunds. The reasons are twofold:
- We are a 100% volunteer run 501c3 non-profit charity organization. Processing requests for refunds is time consuming and burdensome to our volunteers (your neighbors & friends!)
- When a player is registered, they are filling a player/training slot that someone else cannot use. The CSC NO REFUND policy reflects your commitment to register for a program – and take a player roster space from another child – only if you are certain to be committed to the program.
There are TWO exceptions:
- In the event that CSC is unable to place the registered player on a team/clinic (i.e. clinic cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances) then 100% will be refunded.
- In the event that a program was listed during registration with a SPECIFIC TIME that was later changed by 6+ hours (i.e Saturday 9am clinic changed to Saturday 3pm) then 80% of your registration cost will be refunded upon request to cancel the registration.
The following exceptions do not qualify, but can be requested & evaluated on a case-by-case basis:
- 15-days prior to season/clinic start date
- Request to refund 50% of the registration cost due to personal hardship (lost job, relocation, child requires tutoring, etc.)
- Request to refund 100% of the registration cost due to documented medical condition (from a state-licensed physician) that will cause the player to miss the ENTIRE season.
- 14-days prior to season/clinic start date or later
- Prorated refund no more than 75% due to documented medical condition (from a state-licensed physician) that causes the player to miss the ENTIRE season.
Refund Policy for Travel Soccer
No refunds provided for any registered Travel player since travel teams are formed for the entire year (Fall & Spring) with paid trainers hired prior to team formation.
If your child has completed the Fall Season in Travel Soccer and he/she decides not to play in the spring, no refunds will be made under any circumstances.