Intercounty Soccer is a semi-competitive program. Teams participate in the Suburban Youth Soccer League (SYSL) which is comprised of neighboring towns all within a 30 minute drive from Cranford, NJ. Games are assigned by the league. There are no team tryouts and all players receive playing time. Intercounty soccer provides a more convenient alternative to travel soccer programs and provides all players an opportunity to play and develop a passion for the game of soccer.
Team standings are maintained by the league. Teams in U9 and U11 divisions participate in a season ending multi-game tournament while U13, U15 and HS divisions have playoffs and finals.
Teams are coached by volunteer parents and are trained weekly by professional trainers as well. Practices are usually on weeknights while games are mostly played on Saturdays.
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Age / Division Chart / Format
- U9 2010-2011 (Typically 2nd and 3rd Grade) 8v8
- U11 2008-2009 (Typically 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade) 8v8
- U13 2006-2007 (Typically 5th, 6th & 7th Grade) 11v11
- U15 2004-2005 (Typically 7th, 8th & 9th Grade) 11v11
- HS 2000-2004 (Typically 8th-12th) 11v11
The following fees apply to Intercounty Soccer
- $170 Early Registration Fee
- $195 Late Registration Fee (After Feb 1)
- $80 (approximately) for a new uniform kit
- Shin Guards and Soccer Cleats (not Baseball) are required
Additional early registration discounts may be applied 3-4 months prior to the season start. Discounts are automatically applied during registration checkout. This fee schedule is intended to encourage earlier signups so the club can finalize schedules and teams.
Contact us: IntercountyVP@cranfordsoccer.club